Asbestos Removal in Chelsea, VIC 3196
Asbestos was once the popular material for insulation in buildings and homes due to its fireproof nature, its versatility, and its low cost. However, the dangers of asbestos have since become common knowledge. Unfortunately, many buildings and homes built before the 1990’s have had, or still have, asbestos lurking. Asbestos is most dangerous when it’s been disturbed because that’s when its toxic fibres are released into the air, allowing them entry into your lungs. Typically, renovation projects of older buildings are the culprits of such disturbances.
Asbestos has typically been manufactured in two forms. One form, known as “friable” asbestos, is wool-like and has a soft, crumbly makeup. The other form is often referred to as “non-friable” asbestos, and is hard or rigid. Due to the hazardous nature of asbestos, removing it from a property must be done by a licensed professional, with Class A licenses required for friable asbestos removal, and Class B licenses required for non-friable asbestos removal.
Hazaway Asbestos Removal is a certified and fully-licensed Class B asbestos removal company, providing asbestos removal in Chelsea. Our years of operational success mean we provide more than just asbestos removal. We offer comprehensive asbestos mitigation solutions.
Our Chelsea asbestos removal services include:
- Asbestos Removal – Hazaway Asbestos Removal locates and removes asbestos from your property safely and efficiently.
- Asbestos Disposal – Because of its hazardous nature, there are specific requirements for asbestos disposal as directed by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA). We are licensed to handle asbestos disposal in Chelsea within those specifications.
- Asbestos Encapsulation – In a situation where removal of the asbestos is more hazardous than leaving it in place, we can seal the material off to safely sequester it.
- Asbestos Testing – Discerning asbestos can be difficult, even to a seasoned professional. We can arrange for the material in question to be analysed for the presence of asbestos.
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – We can assess the air quality to determine the existence of asbestos fibres.
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates – Hazaway Asbestos Removal can issue clearance certificates confirming the safe removal of asbestos from a building.
What makes Hazaway Asbestos Removal the right company for your Chelsea asbestos removal needs?
Hazaway Asbestos Removal specialises in Class B asbestos removal in Chelsea. We are fully-insured and permitted through Worksafe Victoria and the EPA. Our technicians are expert asbestos removal agents that are versed in the safe removal techniques and required protocols for asbestos mitigation. Our Chelsea asbestos removal services are provided with our high standards, at a reasonable cost. We strive to complete our asbestos removal jobs in a timely fashion, while adhering to our top-shelf service. We want you to be able to get back to your life, free of worry because your health and peace of mind is our priority.
Contact Hazaway Asbestos Removal for your needed asbestos removal in Chelsea!
If you would like more information on asbestos removal in Chelsea, or would like a free quote without any hassle, contact us today at 0432 622 292. We want to answer your questions and alleviate any concerns you have regarding asbestos in your home or building.