Dromana VIC 3936, Asbestos Removal Services
The hazards of asbestos are well known now, but unfortunately commercial and residential buildings built before the 1980s and even the 1990s have a high likelihood of asbestos material presence. Asbestos presents most hazardously when it is disturbed, as is often the case when people are remodelling their homes, or work is being done on older buildings. Luckily for homeowners and commercial building owners across Dromana, there are licensed professionals, such as Hazaway Asbestos Removal, that can clear away asbestos from the site swiftly and efficiently.
If you have need of asbestos removal in Dromana, contact Hazaway Asbestos Removal today on 0432 622 292.
Asbestos Removal Services in Dromana
Removing asbestos in Dromana should be done by a seasoned professional because with the presence of asbestos comes very specific issues that need to be properly handled. There are strict regulations that must be followed when removing asbestos material, and Hazaway Asbestos Removal is adept at it all, from removal to disposal and everything in between.
Our Dromana Asbestos Removal services are:
- Asbestos Removal – We provide asbestos removal in Dromana swiftly and safely, so our customers can quickly return to their lives.
- Asbestos Disposal – The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) maps out very specific rules and regulations for the disposal of asbestos material. Hazaway Asbestos Removal is fully licensed by the EPA to handle the correct disposal of asbestos.
- Asbestos Encapsulation – There may be times when removing asbestos material presents a higher hazard than leaving it in place. In situations such as these, we can fully seal off the asbestos material so it does not cause any harm.
- Asbestos Testing & Audits – Even the most discerning eye may not always be able to tell whether or not a material contains asbestos. Hazaway Asbestos Removal can arrange for any concerning material to be analysed for the presence of asbestos.
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – We can assess the air to confirm whether or not the presence of asbestos fibres is in the air.
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates – We can issue a clearance certificate once we can confirm that the asbestos material has been completely removed or sealed off from the building in question.