Asbestos Removal in Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
Asbestos can be found in a significant amount of homes and buildings, especially those built before the 1990s. Several factors played into the popularity of the use of asbestos as a building material, from its stalwart fireproof properties, to its versatility and low cost. However, we have since been made aware of the hazards related to asbestos exposure, and the need to remove asbestos from older homes and buildings is now common. Asbestos presents its highest health hazard often during renovations of these older properties as the material is inadvertently disturbed, allowing its toxic fibres to be released into the air.
Because of its hazardous nature, the removal of asbestos must be safely done by a licensed removal agent. Asbestos has traditionally been manufactured in two forms, and requires different licenses for removal depending on the type of asbestos. Friable asbestos comes in a wool-like, soft, crumbly form and requires Class A professional licensure for removal. Non-friable asbestos comes in the form of a hard, rigid material and requires a Class B professional license for removal.
At Hazaway Asbestos Removal, we specialise in Class B asbestos removal in Mount Waverley. Our years of successful asbestos removal operations underline our expertise. We offer more than asbestos removal, we provide comprehensive asbestos mitigation solutions.
Our Mount Waverley asbestos removal services include:
- Asbestos Removal – We locate and remove asbestos swiftly, safely, and efficiently.
- Asbestos Disposal – Asbestos has specific disposal requirements dictated by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA). Hazaway Asbestos Removal is licensed to dispose asbestos in Mount Waverley within these controls.
- Asbestos Encapsulation – Occasionally, removing asbestos from a site may be more hazardous than leaving it in place. In these cases, we can create a seal to safely sequester any dangerous material.
- Asbestos Testing – Even to the professional eye, asbestos can be difficult to detect. Hazaway Asbestos Removal can arrange the suspected material to be analysed.
- Asbestos Air Monitoring – This is a process to assess the air quality in each room to determine if asbestos fibres exist.
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates – These certificates can be issued to confirm complete removal of asbestos from a site.
Why choose Hazaway Asbestos Removal for your Asbestos Removal in Mount Waverley?
Hazaway Asbestos Removal is a specialist providing asbestos removal services in Mount Waverley with precision and expertise. We are a fully-insured asbestos removal company, and licensed through Workforce Victoria and the EPA to remove Class B asbestos. Our technicians are skilled at the techniques and protocols that surround asbestos removal in a safe and efficient way. Our Mount Waverley asbestos removal services are provided at a reasonable cost, with our high standards. We strive to complete our asbestos removal projects within the shortest timeframe possible to make sure your life is only interrupted for a short time. We want to ease your burdens and concerns, because your health and comfort is our top priority.
Interested in discussing your Mount Waverley Asbestos Removal needs with a professional?
Hazaway Asbestos Removal is here to answer any questions you may have regarding asbestos removal services in Mount Waverley! Contact us at 0432 622 292 so we can offer you a free quote, or ease your asbestos concerns today!